Nikon has released new DSLR lense – 18-300mm f/3.5-5.6 ED VR has the world’s top zoom ratio of any DSLR lens – 16.7x. The past champ in this area was Tamron’s 18-270mm f/3.5-6.3, so it’s amazing that Nikon has managed to increase 30mm of range while really improving on the aperture at the telephoto end. Sales start in June for $999.95.
Sigma announce a new lens for Canon cameras – Sigma 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 DC MACRO OS HSM. The new model will add macro functionality to the current Sigma 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM lens. On sale from June 25, 2012.
Samyang on their front webpage posted a banner about a brand new 8mm f/2.8 Fisheye lens coming soon.
Pentax K-30 digital camera will be released in a few days and will be offered in 3 various colors – black, white and blue.
Max ISO: 25.600
Full HD video
3″ LCD screen
Li-ion battery + AA batteries
4 fps burst rate
This unique Nikkor Fisheye 6mm f/2.8 lens installed on a Nikon D800. More information in video:
New technologies – Nikkor Fisheye 6mm f/2.8 lens installed on a Nikon D800
Ikelite announced their underwater case for Nikon D800-D800E digital cameras. Suggested price is $1600 and that makes it the most affordable solution compared to different brands.
– Access to most important digicam functions
– Capable of electric TTL strobe exposure
– Suitable rubber grips
– Glass optical view-finder improved for underwater
– Slots accessible for popular lens
– Lenses zoom gears included with case
– 200ft (60 meters) depth rating
– Width 10″ (250mm), Height 6.9″ (175mm), Depth 6.5″ (165mm)
– Weight 5.4lb (2.4kg) (without tray & handles)
New Think Tank Airport Commuter backpack released today:
The backpack contains straps that allow you add a tripod on the side and the typical rain cover:
The Airport Commuter backpack additionally contains a cable lock that is stored in a side pocket:
One more small pocket on the front:
Quick access pockets hold a 15 Inch notebook and iPad.
Good capacity: holds digicam with 6-8 ordinary lens.
Mamiya Leaf released new digicam back platform – the Leaf Credo. Three various versions are available: Leaf Credo 80 (80MP), Credo 60 (60MP) and Credo 40 (40MP).
– A big, high res (1.15MP), touchscreen with superb rendition of 16-million colors for fast and simple verification of focus and tonal precision;
– Quick, new dual-core processor enables effective performance for the quickest available photo viewing, focusing and modifying;
– A fresh, user-friendly graphical interface (GUI) gives quick navigation and extends the touchscreen beyond the LCD area — letting you navigate and click outside the picture area;
– New FireWire 800 and USB-3.0 implementation gives fastest picture transfer rates.